Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Anatomy of the Vertebrate Retina @ EFF Portland

I will be screening my film Anatomy of the Vertebrate Retina from 2011 during the inagual year of the Experimental Film Festival Portland on Friday May 25th. The film will be shown as part of the Magma Flow program.

@Studio Two - 810 SE Belmont St.:
Portland Oregon



Anatomy of the Vertebrate Retina

This film is 6th installment of what is being called the Anomalies Cycle of films. This film is also created using hand painted sections of clear 16mm film. This time I used custom made dye’s that I call Kenville dyes. By the time I did this film I was experimenting with doing several layers of exposures onto one another at different speeds. I also created this films sound design.
2011, 16mm, color, sound, 6min

Our final programming has been set! Eighty-five short films, fifteen video installations, and seven performances, plus Jim Trainor, the Dill Pickle Club, and Vanessa Renwick are all on the schedule. HERE'S THE LINE-UP! And check out our brand-spankin-new EFFPortland Blog for all kinds of juicy tidbits fresh off the digital presses!

for more infomation on EFF Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment